Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vi Ses Sverige (See you later Sweden)

Ok so I did not keep up with the updates as much as I thought that i would have in the last few weeks.
Finland was an awesome time of resting, and thinking and praying and connecting with people.
The last 4 weeks in Sweden were filled with so many different things.
From church visits, to attending the local church; from mushroom hunting to moving in Fika; from speaking english to speaking swenglish; from meeting new friends to meeting old ones; from eating candy to eating beef; from the polka dancing pig to Willy's.
So much has happened and I have learnt so much... and while some moments have been difficult... I have enjoyed my time here... and would not trade it for anything.
Did I mention meeting people...
Vi ses sverige!

No comments:

Post a Comment