Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodbye Bafana!

On august 18th I left South Africa... the place where I have lived for the last 3 years. I was blessed to have many people come to say goodbye at my house... especially after so many of my friends and other collegues were not around. It was funny... all of my previous housemates had already left... some of my close friends weren’t there because they were on holiday. It was still good to have friends around who cared. I spent my last few days packing and spending time with people and trying to tie up loose ends. On my last night, we had a little gathering for dinner and a fun night.

It is so good when moving on from a significant chapter in life to be able to have such good closure on it. I must admit that much of my time in SA was tough for different reasons. However leaving was peaceful and I appreciate all the people that invested into my life during the 3 years that I spent there. Thank you to all who also made leaving a pleasant experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment