Thursday, January 10, 2013

 












This is my first week back in the office, after moving to another apartment last week. I am still in the process of unpacking, which is always 'fun' but rewarding.
Why is it so difficult to wake up in the mornings when it is dark outside? I think that it is more difficult than before Christmas.

When my alarm rings, I have to turn the energy saving bulb by my bed on... then when I am awake enough, I turn the second alarm off and then i get up and turn some other lights on. Eventually I figure out that I need to shower and get dressed and then find myself rushing around to get out the door.

This morning before showering, I looked outside at the depressing darkness (it was 07:30) and I longed for snow to bring some brightness to the place. At around 08:30 when I was leaving the buidling I was shocked to see the strangest looking snow on the ground... and it has been snowing steadily for a little while now as well :)
I am soooooooo very happy that the snow is back, if only for a short while.


No comments:

Post a Comment