Saturday, March 6, 2010

SO my first two weeks at work have been hectic at best. Adjusting to a new home which I share with 4 other women... ask me about that sometime! Adjusting to a new job in which I am trying to catch up to everything that I am doing... so I am putting more time in than I normally would at a desk job. We have decided on out theme and most people are happy... and so now we are moving forward with lots of planning.
I have quite a bit to do... and that is ok but I really want to do it well for Greater Glory.
It is less than 100 days now until the world cup and we have had less than twenty applications come in so far... still a long road to travel.
This weekend will be spent doing laundry and visiting the people who invited us for dinner... then next week will be a fresh start into the programme and schedule. Next weekend will be my first TeenStreet Tour (training for youth leaders)... I will mostly be watching what happens so that I can have a sense of what is going on. I will be teaching at the next two tours. We are praying that the Kimberly and Capetown tours will happen... what Greater GLory that will bring Him hey!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment