Monday, February 1, 2010

On January 25th I arrived on MV Logos Hope as a rep of OM RSA... my task was to meet with the South Africans onboard to see how they were doing and to convey the best wishes of OM RSA.
I was able to meet with most of them... The ship was in the midst of a PSSC test for most of the week... this meant that people were running around like crazy and that there were constantly alarms going off.
It was good to see how people have grown... it was good to see the new ship... it was good to meet new people...
I was also able to meet the new PST that were on their training in some remote part of Jamaica.
I was good to chat to a few of them and to my 4 friends that were there.
Tomorrow morning early I fly back home for a few more weeks before journeying again to Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment