Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simple

Something is wrong with me... I am almost convinced of that.
The truth is everything that I am feeling is normal. It is however rather difficult processing as I walk through this.
I feel a lot like a nomad or a gypsy. No fixed place of abode... just a series of stops of varying length.
I could quote all sorts of biblical things which may imply that I should find my grounding in God. However the reality is, even though my foundation is in Him, I am still human.
Aren't we all human? How many times do we convince ourselves that we can be more than human because we call ourselves Christian?
Nonesense I say! Live! Be real! Find people who understand and accept us with our faults and short comings.
Breathe!
At the end of the day... God is still on the throne, Jesus is still risen and I am still His! (even with all my weirdness).
Thank God for Jesus!
When all is said and done, I am His and He is mine... and nothing is going to change that!
luv you JC!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody is weird ... it just depends the perspective! So praise the Lord he made us unique and so special ;-)
    and God lookds with love and pride on you!
    I love you
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete